Writer/illustrator (and Community critic) Brian Lam recently launched a mini web comic series, Adamantly Amorous, about an Asian American late bloomer on the search for true love: “ It is inspired by true stories and I wrote it in part to put more material out there with contemporary sympathizable Asian-American main characters.” If you’re in the mood for a romantic comedy, read and enjoy!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Ask an Asian: What should I bring and do at a Chinese New Year Dinner?