Writer/illustrator (and Community critic) Brian Lam recently launched a mini web comic series, Adamantly Amorous, about an Asian American late bloomer on the search for true love: “ It is inspired by true stories and I wrote it in part to put more material out there with contemporary sympathizable Asian-American main characters.” If you’re in the mood for a romantic comedy, read and enjoy!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes