Writer/illustrator (and Community critic) Brian Lam recently launched a mini web comic series, Adamantly Amorous, about an Asian American late bloomer on the search for true love: “ It is inspired by true stories and I wrote it in part to put more material out there with contemporary sympathizable Asian-American main characters.” If you’re in the mood for a romantic comedy, read and enjoy!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Cornell Quarterback Jameson Wang Signs NIL Deal with Degree