Just because you’re a celebrity doesn’t mean you can go anywhere you want. Actress Michelle Yeoh discovered this after she was deported and blacklisted from Myanmar for her role in the upcoming movie about Suu Kyi: “The Malaysian actress arrived in the country’s main city, Yangon, on June 22 and was deported the same day… a government official said… But Myanmar’s repressive government has routinely rejected visa requests of journalists and perceived critics for years. The Luc Besson movie about Suu Kyi’s life, The Lady, is due out later this year, and Yeoh has said she hopes her portrayal of Suu Kyi will raise awareness about the Nobel Peace Prize winner’s story.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?