For some reason, my male cousin is really into Hello Kitty and I saw him post this article on EVA Air’s ‘Hello Kitty’ aircraft set for a comeback “EVA Airways, one of Taiwan’s major international carriers, will launch a new ‘Hello Kitty’ fuselage in October to celebrate the airline’s 20-year anniversary and spark renewed interest in travel between Taiwan and Japan.” The planes’ exteriors, interiors and accessories such as boarding passes, napkins, baggage tags and flight attendants’ aprons will all carry Hello Kitty. Pretty crazy, huh?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat