For some reason, my male cousin is really into Hello Kitty and I saw him post this article on EVA Air’s ‘Hello Kitty’ aircraft set for a comeback “EVA Airways, one of Taiwan’s major international carriers, will launch a new ‘Hello Kitty’ fuselage in October to celebrate the airline’s 20-year anniversary and spark renewed interest in travel between Taiwan and Japan.” The planes’ exteriors, interiors and accessories such as boarding passes, napkins, baggage tags and flight attendants’ aprons will all carry Hello Kitty. Pretty crazy, huh?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail