It seems like we just can’t get out of this slump when it comes to the economy, and these days, it’s global. Just look towards Asia if you want an indication on how the day might fare, with stocks there falling for a fourth straight week. Unfortunately, with the latest downgrade on the US outlook by S&P, it seems that investors are jumpier than ever and are fleeing towards the safety of bond markets and gold. While the economy and Wall Street are not the “same,” they are effected by each other. It’s similar to you can see industry indexes rise and fall with certain companies, even though they’re not directly related; it’s going to be a long and arduous road ahead.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs