Kai Ma, former KoreaAm editor-in-chief and now TIME blogger, may be busy exploring her new home in Hong Kong but before she left, she wrote and starred in Love Lost on the 405. The short film is directed by Maya Santos and follows a woman finding parallels between her unhappy relationship and the traffic on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles. Love Lost on the 405 premiered at the Architecture and Design Museum for Rethink/LA. As someone who avoids the 405 like the plague, I can see how the horrible bumper-to-bumper congestion can drive anyone insane. So sit back and enjoy this indie short from the comfort of your traffic-less seat.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail