A new study from South Korea has revealed that the suicide rate has doubled over the past ten years: “The new figures show that in 2009 more than 40 people killed themselves each day in South Korea. This is more than twice the number who did so a decade earlier and five times as many as in 1989.” BBC News reports that the government has launched new initiatives to help prevent suicides but this is still a disturbing stat to read. If Asian American women have the highest rate of depression and suicide here, how much of this is a problem for youth in Asia?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs