It’s October, which means it’s finally cold enough to pull out our leather boots and put away the shorts. Autumn always seems like a more subdued season, which is why this Grey Leather Strand Wrap Bracelet ($225) seems like the perfect accessory at the moment. The fairly hefty price tag will prevent you from making other impulse purchases for the month, and the mix of grey leather and sterling silver will remind you that your bright colors will be hidden away until Spring. On the bright side, this bracelet is also neutral enough to go with every outfit–even in Spring.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?