The other night, actors John Cho & Kal Penn were guests on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to promote the third installment of Harold & Kumar with A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas. I thought the first movie was hilarious (a LOT better than I had expected, given the trailer) but the sequel, although entertaining, leaving me a bit disappointed. I’m thinking that this third installment being in 3D, I’m worried that the movie is only going to be disappointing. But I really do love the characters and will definitely see the movie. I think this is the first time I’ve seen both John Cho and Kal Penn being interviewed together, but maybe it’s just the first one I’ve seen in a long, long time.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?