From Korea Times: “Under the new agreement, Korean drivers can acquire a U.S. license by presenting a valid Korean license with proper translation to the motor vehicle authority. The deal only applies to non-commercial motorists and some states require drivers to surrender their Korean license in exchange for a U.S. equivalent. Short-term travelers and exchange students without an International Driving Permit are expected to benefit the most from the changes.” Current states include Florida, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, Massachusetts, and Texas.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers