From Korea Times: “Under the new agreement, Korean drivers can acquire a U.S. license by presenting a valid Korean license with proper translation to the motor vehicle authority. The deal only applies to non-commercial motorists and some states require drivers to surrender their Korean license in exchange for a U.S. equivalent. Short-term travelers and exchange students without an International Driving Permit are expected to benefit the most from the changes.” Current states include Florida, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, Massachusetts, and Texas.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?