Underground hip hop music producer Deep Watters, AKA: Brian Watters, a hapa from the San Francisco Bay Area and President of the urban clothing label Teruo Artistry, recently dropped a dope mixtape, #darkroom, with Bay Area rapper Prophet. If you like hip hop, then you’ll be sure to like this. Deep Watters’ beats are dark but catchy. Prophet talks about hip hop standards like smoking out and making money but he also talks about the personal struggles. This mixtape reminded me why I love hip hop. Download the album here.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?