With the refrain, “We’ll occupy the streets, we’ll occupy the courts, we’ll occupy the offices of you, till you do the bidding of the many, not the few,” Hawaiian singer Makana’s song, “We Are The Many,” “turned a top-security dinner of Pacific Rim leaders hosted by President Barack Obama into a subtle protest with a song in support of the ‘Occupy’ movement.” The video was posted prior to the dinner on November 10 and though the roughly 400 protesters, including activists for native Hawaiian rights and those against globalization, initially planned to march towards the dinner site, they were changed their plans in light of the mass amounts of security.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Who are we? Asian American, Asian-American, APA, API, APIA, AAPI, or what?