As kids, we loved folding paper stars out of strips of paper. Each folded star was put into a jar, and the filled jar was then used as an immobile decoration that gathered dust on our desk. Instead of just letting those stars go to a dusty waste, why not snag a pair of Paper Star Earrings ($10) instead? Each pair comes handmade from a different cute paper pattern, and is attached to a surgical steel ear wire. In addition, 10% of proceeds will go to support a different charity every month!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Defenseless Asian Teen Attacked By Seven Others
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail