As kids, we loved folding paper stars out of strips of paper. Each folded star was put into a jar, and the filled jar was then used as an immobile decoration that gathered dust on our desk. Instead of just letting those stars go to a dusty waste, why not snag a pair of Paper Star Earrings ($10) instead? Each pair comes handmade from a different cute paper pattern, and is attached to a surgical steel ear wire. In addition, 10% of proceeds will go to support a different charity every month!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat