Now that the holidays are over, we can be sure that our parents will put away the embarrassing stories for another year (we were only three and it wasn’t that bad…) But that doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy the stories of someone else’s childhood. In When I was a kid ($9.99 for eBook, $20 for softcover) by Cheeming Boey, we learn from short stories that, among other things, he had a purple chicken as a kid which later became dinner. Featuring hand-drawn illustrations and text, this book is sure to make you recall your youth a little more fondly.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon