A group of Shark Fin Suppliers has sued the state of California over the state’s ban on Shark Fins. The Asian American Rights Committee of California says that the new law violates the U.S. Congress’s authority to regulate interstate commerce. New fins are currently banned from being imported into California in an attempt to help shark stocks by affected by fin harvesting, but fins already in the state can be used through July 1, 2013.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Hottest Asian Female News Anchors On YouTube
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers