The Walking Dead returns to AMC on Sunday, February 12th to finish up their second season. That also means Glenn is back with even more baseball caps! Steven Yeun was on Attack of the Show yesterday to promote the new episodes, as well as share what it’s like being a huge celebrity in South Korea. Also, he shares stories about his Korean parents who were initially disappointed in his career choice (surprise) now expect him to overachieve as an actor as well. We know how he feels.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?