Admit it: the typical white iPod cable is boring, and it’s so easy to misplace. (Looking into our drawers for long enough would likely uncover at least five of them). The Mohzy Loop USB to Micro-USB Cable, however, turns something useful into a thing of fashion. Don’t want to lose it? Clip the ends together and wear it as a bracelet. Want to store a cool photo? Each end also serves as a magnet. Snap on the iPod adapter and let your device bask in the cool style.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish