Like desserts, carbonated drinks are a plus to our noms during the day. The Japanese Giant Ramune ($3.68) has a unique bubbly taste to it that will add some sugary goodness to your diet. Besides its taste, the architecture of the bottle is catchy as well: the middle of the bottle contains a marble that will roll back and forth while you drink up the soda. This Japanese company has introduced many different flavors to their sodas, so you can continue trying a variety of drinks if you’ve gotten tired of a flavor. This ramune is a special edition that is more than double the size of the original bottles.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- ‘Try Harder’ Documentary – Theatrical Release (and limited ticket giveway) this Weekend in NY, LA & SF Bay Area