Like desserts, carbonated drinks are a plus to our noms during the day. The Japanese Giant Ramune ($3.68) has a unique bubbly taste to it that will add some sugary goodness to your diet. Besides its taste, the architecture of the bottle is catchy as well: the middle of the bottle contains a marble that will roll back and forth while you drink up the soda. This Japanese company has introduced many different flavors to their sodas, so you can continue trying a variety of drinks if you’ve gotten tired of a flavor. This ramune is a special edition that is more than double the size of the original bottles.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?