Jenny Hyun, best known as a songwriter for K-Pop group Girl’s Generation, essentially committed career suicide after posting an extremely racist rant against African Americans on Twitter in response to boxer’s Floyd Mayweather remark about Jeremy Lin on Twitter. A follow-up on her blog by friends and family reveals that Hyun is a paranoid schizophrenic and was later admitted to a hospital; people who know about the songwriter have mentioned her mental illness in the past and according to her family, it’s to blame for her online rant.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish