Admit it: the typical white iPod cable is boring, and it’s so easy to misplace. (Looking into our drawers for long enough would likely uncover at least five of them). The Mohzy Loop USB to Micro-USB Cable, however, turns something useful into a thing of fashion. Don’t want to lose it? Clip the ends together and wear it as a bracelet. Want to store a cool photo? Each end also serves as a magnet. Snap on the iPod adapter and let your device bask in the cool style.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?