Admit it: the typical white iPod cable is boring, and it’s so easy to misplace. (Looking into our drawers for long enough would likely uncover at least five of them). The Mohzy Loop USB to Micro-USB Cable, however, turns something useful into a thing of fashion. Don’t want to lose it? Clip the ends together and wear it as a bracelet. Want to store a cool photo? Each end also serves as a magnet. Snap on the iPod adapter and let your device bask in the cool style.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish