Hey, creative people! The final deadline for submitting work to the 35th Asian American International Film Festival (AAIFF) is coming up on March 7. Scheduled to take place from July 25 to August 5, 2012, AAIFF is the oldest festival of its kind, acting as a showcase for media makers of Asian descent. They are accepting works produced, directed, and/or written by artists of Asian descent (all nationalities welcome) as well as those that are about the Asian community. Categories include: short films, feature films, youth-produced/directed films, music videos, and works-in progress. For more information, check out their website.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Amazon Prime Video: Jimmy O Yang: ‘Good Deal’ Comedy Special Now Streaming