From New York Times: “The surprise announcement raised the possibility of ending a diplomatic impasse that has allowed the country’s nuclear program to continue for years without international oversight. North Korea has suffered years of food shortages and a devastating famine. The Obama administration called the steps “important, if limited.” But the announcement seemed to signal that North Korea’s new leader, Kim Jong-un, is at least willing to consider a return to negotiations and to engage with the United States, which pledged in exchange to ship tons of food aid to the isolated, impoverished nation.” It will surely be interesting to see how this pans out in further negotiations.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?