Via Fox News: “Reality TV star Tila Tequila was recovering Monday following a week in a hospital after suffering a brain aneurism, Radar Online reported. The 30-year-old also overdosed on drugs in the wake of the potentially fatal aneurism.” While our blog posts about Tila Tequila on 8asians have varied from naive adoration to she’s a train wreck and we can’t stop watching, I actually feel kinda bad for her. What can I say? I’m still riding the Whitney Houston/Amy Winehouse train of don’t-like-drugs-rob-you-of-your-talent; Tila’s talent, of course, being that she’s been able to stretch her 15 minutes of fame for a very long time.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- Why Are Asians Yellow?