Wristwatches have been in existence since the 1970s and one of the major brands we saw in this industry line was the G Shock by Casio. The first G Shock was invented by Kikuo Ibe, a Japanese engineer, and many versions of the G Shock watches all follow its standard of being tough and sturdy. The G Shock G8900A-7 ($110) is one of the many that emerged under the classic series. Its lighting and water resistant features all combine to represent the brand and its success.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail