Yunjin Kim, best known for her role on LOST, has been cast in ABC’s new series, Mistresses. Via Deadline Hollywood: “The soap, written by KJ Steinberg and based on the British format, is described as a provocative drama about four women — three of them played by Kim, Aytes and Macallan — with scandalous romantic lives, caught in storms of excitement and self-discovery, secrecy and betrayal. Kim will play Katie, a therapist who slept with one of her patients, John, before his death.” I also just realized she was the girl in Shiri. Excuse me while my brain explodes.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl