Godzilla, of all monsters, should know how important it is to treat the environment well. After all, he was the byproduct of nuclear fallout and waste. It must feel bad for people to run away from you all the time, which is maybe the reason why Godzilla is helping the cities now in this “Let’s Plant” T-Shirt ($24.00) from Threadless. Instead of chaos and destruction, here we have a happy Godzilla planting trees, perhaps preventing more of his kind from being born. Buying this shirt would not only help you look cool, but help the Earth’s environment, too, since 25% of the sale will go towards Earth Day Network’s efforts to promote environmental awareness.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake