Comme des Garcons, a department store business created by a Japanese female Rei Kawakubo and her husband, continues to be known all over the world, with stores located in France, Singapore, Thailand, and New York. The fashion company has also released specific clothing lines like PLAY, which portrays a pair of eyes and a heart as its main logo. The simple design is found on many shirts, like the PLAY Shirt (£73.00) pictured here, which is a collaboration between PLAY and another Japanese clothing brand, A Bathing Ape. Japanese fashion has also hit us in the U.S., and many fashionistas like to rock this simple shirt casually to represent the brand and its design. Currently, Kanye West has also fed into the PLAY trend, and has been seen wearing PLAY cardigans.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat