Via Jeff Yang at the Wall Street Journal: “Apparently, more and more Asian Americans are defying convention by… marrying Asian Americans. […] That’s interesting in and of itself. But it’s the reason given for this fall in Asian American outmarriage rates that really caught both of our eyes. According to Times reporter Rachel Swarns, the reason why younger Asians are choosing to marry other Asians is that they’re experiencing a “resurgence of interest in language and ancestral traditions,” and selecting partners that will help them preserve that precious heritage — particularly spouses who are first-generation immigrants, and thus closer to the original old-world source.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?