Last week, Pew Research Center released their study of “The Rise of Asian Americans.” MSNBC did a segment on the report and discuss the importance of the Asian vote. Although Asian American make up only 6% of the overall U.S. population, their numbers in a few battleground states – especially in Nevada and Virgina – could help swing the vote for Obama or Romney. Given that Asian Americans generally lean Democratic, it’s no wonder that Obama has been paying a little bit more attentions to the Asian American community lately. In a future follow-up post, I’ll go into more of the details of the Pew report’s results on Asian Americans and their views on politics.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon