Last week, Pew Research Center released their study of “The Rise of Asian Americans.” MSNBC did a segment on the report and discuss the importance of the Asian vote. Although Asian American make up only 6% of the overall U.S. population, their numbers in a few battleground states – especially in Nevada and Virgina – could help swing the vote for Obama or Romney. Given that Asian Americans generally lean Democratic, it’s no wonder that Obama has been paying a little bit more attentions to the Asian American community lately. In a future follow-up post, I’ll go into more of the details of the Pew report’s results on Asian Americans and their views on politics.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?