Remember when The Hunger Games came out and everyone was comparing it to Battle Royale? Well, there’s a chance that today’s youth in America will be able to watch the iconic Japanese film on the small screen. Via LA Times: “In the last few weeks, the CW has had talks with the project’s Hollywood representatives about the possibility of turning the property into an English-language show…If a deal could be reached, the network would acquire rights to Koushun Takami’s underlying novel, then unpack and expand on it for an hourlong dramatic series.” Aaaand begin the countdown to the next whitewashing controversy.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail