Remember when The Hunger Games came out and everyone was comparing it to Battle Royale? Well, there’s a chance that today’s youth in America will be able to watch the iconic Japanese film on the small screen. Via LA Times: “In the last few weeks, the CW has had talks with the project’s Hollywood representatives about the possibility of turning the property into an English-language show…If a deal could be reached, the network would acquire rights to Koushun Takami’s underlying novel, then unpack and expand on it for an hourlong dramatic series.” Aaaand begin the countdown to the next whitewashing controversy.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?