A man in Ahmedabad, India recently named his new clothing store “Hitler” (complete with swastika), not realizing that rule #3 in Things To Never Ever Do In The 21st Century is to associate one’s business with Nazis and/or the Holocaust. The kicker is that after locals raised their ire over the offensive name, owner Rajesh Shah said “‘I will change it (the name) if people want to compensate me for the money we have spent — the logo, the hoarding, the business cards, the brand.'” But why? “Hitler” was his strict grandfather’s nickname and Shah said, “‘It was only when the store opened I learnt Hitler had killed six million people.'” The more you know, people. The more you know.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs