A man in Ahmedabad, India recently named his new clothing store “Hitler” (complete with swastika), not realizing that rule #3 in Things To Never Ever Do In The 21st Century is to associate one’s business with Nazis and/or the Holocaust. The kicker is that after locals raised their ire over the offensive name, owner Rajesh Shah said “‘I will change it (the name) if people want to compensate me for the money we have spent — the logo, the hoarding, the business cards, the brand.'” But why? “Hitler” was his strict grandfather’s nickname and Shah said, “‘It was only when the store opened I learnt Hitler had killed six million people.'” The more you know, people. The more you know.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?