You won’t be able to tell from Bravo’s Silicon Valley show, but Asian Americans now make up the majority of Tech workers in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area. 2010 Census data reveals that the Asian American share gain of 11.4% from 2000 came mostly at the expense of white workers, whose share dropped 10.2%. Hispanic and African American share of tech workers also dropped. Not sure if these increases will change either the percentages of Asians in Management or people’s perceptions of who management should be.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?