The eighth and last soldier to be tried in the Danny Chen abuse case, Chen’s platoon leader, First Lt. Daniel L. Schwartz, will be removed from the Army. This punishment was handled outside of the court martial process. If he had went through a court martial, he would have faced six different dereliction of duty charges. Schwartz is the only officer to be accused. The Army Human Resources Command will decide what kind of discharge he will receive, a process that could take weeks.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?