Manny Pacquiao might be currently be the world’s most famous Filipino, but before he could train with well known trainers like Freddie Roach (shown here to the left), he was an unknown skinny 17 year old who had run away from home because his mother did not have enough money to raise him and his 5 other siblings. This sequence of 18 photos from Gerhard Joren shows the young Pacquiao at working out at the LM Gym in Manila.
(photo credit: Frederick Manligas Nacino under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon