If you’ve been living in the San Francisco Bay Area, you probably know that the economy is probably the strongest in the U.S. and the economy, at least in the tech sector, is booming. There is no greater example of that than in San Francisco, where IPO’s like Twitter are moving what has been traditionally considered Silicon Valley in the mid-peninsula to the city itself. And according to a recent census report, San Francisco is now more expensive than New York City. And that is obviously affecting Chinatown in San Francisco – the oldest and largest Chinatown in the United States. The local CBS affiliate does a story about how this is affecting Chinatown and its residents. Unfortunately a lot of long-term residents, especially the elderly, are being pushed out.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Ronny Chieng & Old Spice’s “The Expert”
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl