If you’ve been living in the San Francisco Bay Area, you probably know that the economy is probably the strongest in the U.S. and the economy, at least in the tech sector, is booming. There is no greater example of that than in San Francisco, where IPO’s like Twitter are moving what has been traditionally considered Silicon Valley in the mid-peninsula to the city itself. And according to a recent census report, San Francisco is now more expensive than New York City. And that is obviously affecting Chinatown in San Francisco – the oldest and largest Chinatown in the United States. The local CBS affiliate does a story about how this is affecting Chinatown and its residents. Unfortunately a lot of long-term residents, especially the elderly, are being pushed out.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail