The second Ebola patient is a 26-year old Texan and Vietnamese American named Nina Pham. She’s a nurse who treated the first ebola patient, and she is featured on CNN.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Chinese American WWII Veterans to be Honored with the Congressional Gold Medal