California’s 41st district representative Mark Takano taught 20 years of high school English, so when he got a letter from a Republican against the Senate’s recent immigration bill, he put on his teacher hat, pulled out a red pen, and corrected the paper. He gave the Republican an F, noting the lack of evidence, contradictory statements, and failing to address the issue at hand. Takano’s family is from Riverside, CA, and his parents and grandparents were sent to Japanese American Internment camps during World War II.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail