California’s 41st district representative Mark Takano taught 20 years of high school English, so when he got a letter from a Republican against the Senate’s recent immigration bill, he put on his teacher hat, pulled out a red pen, and corrected the paper. He gave the Republican an F, noting the lack of evidence, contradictory statements, and failing to address the issue at hand. Takano’s family is from Riverside, CA, and his parents and grandparents were sent to Japanese American Internment camps during World War II.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Cornell Quarterback Jameson Wang Signs NIL Deal with Degree
- The Role of Asian Greeks Today
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size