UPDATE 2/18/2015: Congrats to winner Bella Vivere. Winning tweet from @bellavivere3761: @GODIVA @8Asians it would be AMAZING to win this set! Not only do I LOVE your chocolates, but it’s also MY year! #GODIVALNY15 #sheepsrock 🙂
Lunar New Year is about to charge into our lives: the Year of the Goat is almost upon us, with Chinese Year 4713 beginning on February 19, 2015.
In celebration of Lunar New Year, legendary Belgian chocolatier GODIVA launched the Year of the Goat collection in North America featuring unique Asian ingredients such as ginger, gui flower, and jasmine. Continuing the success of previous limited edition Lunar New Year chocolate collections, GODIVA is once again offering its Asian-American consumers a special product to celebrate one of the most important holidays for many Asian communities.
The GODIVA Year of the Goat collection is the perfect gift for Lunar New Year. The new collection features unique combinations of exotic roots and edible flowers with luscious white, milk and dark Belgium chocolate pieces. The chocolates that are sold as a part of the Lunar New Year gift boxes include:
- Chrysanthemum and Ginger – a creamy white chocolate ganache flavored with sweet chrysanthemum and ginger
- Gui Flower and Ginseng – smooth milk chocolate ganache flavored with fragrant gui flower and invigorating ginseng
- Jasmine and Angelica Root – rich 72% dark chocolate ganache flavored with delicate jasmine and aromatic angelica root
The 15 and 20-piece Year of the Goat collection is enclosed in a red and gold luxury gift box featuring a beautiful goat pattern. Using traditional red and gold colors, both gift boxes are perfect for gifting to friends and family during the Lunar New Year. And knowing that you give GODIVA to send your best wishes for the new year, let GODIVA also treat you with a complimentary special edition red and gold keepsake tin filled with its signature truffles when you purchase the 20-piece luxury gift box.
The GODIVA Year of the Goat collection is available as a 15-piece gift box for $38 and a 20-piece luxury gift box for $50 at select GODIVA boutiques in the U.S. and Canada. They will be in stores and online for a limited time until March 8, or while supplies last. Visit www.GODIVA.com for more information on the Lunar New Year Gifts and for store locations.
Ok, ok… you want a chance to win the gift box? Read on!
What you could win from 8Asians & GODIVA:
- One (1) winner will receive a Lunar New Year Gift Box (retail value $50.00)
This 20 piece assortment features our three special Year of the Goat pieces in dark, milk and white chocolate in addition to our classic Belgian chocolates. Exact pieces contained in this assortment may vary.
Hurry, this contest closes Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 12:00 noon Pacific Time!
One entry per person, please. Open to U.S. residents only
How do you enter?
1) Follow us on Twitter: @8Asians
2) Tweet about how you love Godiva Chocolate + #GODIVALNY15 + @8Asians
3) Fill out the form below:
Why do I have to fill out this form? We’re just trying to capture all the info needed to fulfill the prizes faster.
Can I enter more than once? No! Why you being so greedy?!
Prizes courtesy of: 8Asians & GODIVA.
Rules for entering:
1) Please be in the U.S. only. (Sorry to our Canadian and overseas friends!)
2) Contributors to 8Asians and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
3) Prizes are fulfilled by a third-party; 8Asians is not responsible for any lost or misdirected prizes.
The information below will only be used to contact you if you are selected as a winner. It will not be added to any mailing lists/shared with any third parties and will be discarded after the giveaway is over. Unless otherwise noted, none of the information you enter will be published.