Highly venomous sea snakes are harvested from the ocean in the Gulf of Thailand to fill a growing demand for the consumption of these snakes in food, drinks, and medicine all around Asia, as documented and reported by National Geographic Emerging Explore Zoltan Takacs. Many of the snake traders face dangerous conditions, and the trade is taking a toll on the environment as well.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?