Highly venomous sea snakes are harvested from the ocean in the Gulf of Thailand to fill a growing demand for the consumption of these snakes in food, drinks, and medicine all around Asia, as documented and reported by National Geographic Emerging Explore Zoltan Takacs. Many of the snake traders face dangerous conditions, and the trade is taking a toll on the environment as well.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?