8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: Ana Julaton
Two time UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir had lost four matches in row, and his career clearly needed help. Inspiration for his resurgence would come from the unlikeliest of places, 125 pound boxing champion turned MMA fighter, Ana Julaton. How … Continue reading
Former IBA and WBO Superbantamweight Boxing Champion Ana Julaton has started fighting MMA professionally this year. Not only is she a boxer, but she has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and kenpo Karate. She follows well known boxer … Continue reading
Manny Pacquiao isn’t the only Filipino boxing champion. On September 12, Ana “The Hurricane” Julaton won the IBA Super Bantamweight championship (122 lbs) by defeating Kelsey “the Road Warrior” Jeffries. We have written before about female Asian boxers defying stereotypes, … Continue reading