8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: Andrew Lee
Modern Love: When a Dating Dare Leads to Months of Soul Searching
Since the beginning of time (or at least me being on the Internet since in the Fall of 1989), I’ve seen the topic of Asian American women having a preference for white men being a subject of consternation. And certainly … Continue reading
Posted in Dating, Discrimination, Family, Lifestyles, Local, San Francisco Bay Area Tagged Andrew Lee, dating Leave a comment