8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: buddhism
Traveling Japan: Arashiyama’s Tenryu-ji Temple
We had come to this area primarily for the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest, but we found so much more than we had expected. One of the things about the city of Kyoto is that there’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site around … Continue reading
Posted in Religion, Travel Tagged buddhism, Japan, kyoto, rinzia, tenryuji temple, zen, zen buddhism Leave a comment
Traveling Taiwan: Lotus Pond, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (Part 21 of 24)
My family lineage actually comes from south Taiwan (and South China further back), and Kaohsiung is my heritage city on my mother’s side of the family. One of the must-see attractions of the city is the Lotus Pond, which is … Continue reading