8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Kaohsiung
Traveling Taiwan: Lotus Pond, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (Part 21 of 24)
My family lineage actually comes from south Taiwan (and South China further back), and Kaohsiung is my heritage city on my mother’s side of the family. One of the must-see attractions of the city is the Lotus Pond, which is … Continue reading
Taiwan’s New 2009 World Games Stadium Completely Powered By Solar Energy
It’s not the Olympics but Kaohsiung, Taiwan is currently hosting the 2009 World Games (世界運動會), an international multi-sport event meant for sports that are not contested in the Olympic Games. Running from July 16 through the 26th, the games features … Continue reading
Posted in Sports Tagged 2009, architecture, Kaohsiung, Sports, Taiwan, Toyo Ito, World Games, World Games Stadium Leave a comment