8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: architecture
Traveling Japan: Arashiyama’s Okochi-Sanso Villa
The Okochi-Sanso Villa in Arashiyama used to be the home of a famous actor named Denjiro Okochi. As I was researching the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest destination, I saw mention of this, read a little about it, saw some beautiful pictures … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged arashiyama, architecture, art, garden, Japan, kyoto, Okochi-Sanso Villa, tea, tea garden Leave a comment
Taiwan’s New 2009 World Games Stadium Completely Powered By Solar Energy
It’s not the Olympics but Kaohsiung, Taiwan is currently hosting the 2009 World Games (世界運動會), an international multi-sport event meant for sports that are not contested in the Olympic Games. Running from July 16 through the 26th, the games features … Continue reading
Posted in Sports Tagged 2009, architecture, Kaohsiung, Sports, Taiwan, Toyo Ito, World Games, World Games Stadium Leave a comment