8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Formerly Suspended Shock Jock JV Moves to Revision3
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Okochi-Sanso Villa
Traveling Japan: Arashiyama’s Okochi-Sanso Villa
The Okochi-Sanso Villa in Arashiyama used to be the home of a famous actor named Denjiro Okochi. As I was researching the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest destination, I saw mention of this, read a little about it, saw some beautiful pictures … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged arashiyama, architecture, art, garden, Japan, kyoto, Okochi-Sanso Villa, tea, tea garden Leave a comment