8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: Chinatown Pretty
8Books Review: Chinatown Pretty by Andria Lo and Valerie Luu
Chinatown Pretty by photographer Andria Lo and Valerie Luu is a beautiful tribute to our popos and gunggungs. The book celebrates the street styles of Chinatown’s elders in six major cities: San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, and … Continue reading
Posted in 8Books, Books, Family, Fashion, The Arts Tagged Andria Lo, Chinatown, Chinatown Pretty, Valerie Luu 2 Comments