8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
Tag Archives: citizenship
“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign . . . state or sovereignty . . . ; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the … Continue reading
Rene Astudillo delivered this as an Opening Statement at a panel on Immigration held August 11, 2011 at the Annual National Convention of the Asian American Journalists Association, Detroit, MI. It is published on 8Asians with permission. On January 27 … Continue reading
In my small sampling of friends and relatives, which includes my parents and a close friend who is South Asian American, all of whom were immigrants to the United States, it seems obtaining U.S. citizenship hasn’t been a top priority … Continue reading