8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: contact rings
If you really want to screw with your mind without taking drugs, just watch this guy’s optical illusion video. For a while there, I had thought they were four separate rings, but they’re actually two rings that are touching each … Continue reading →