If you really want to screw with your mind without taking drugs, just watch this guy’s optical illusion video. For a while there, I had thought they were four separate rings, but they’re actually two rings that are touching each in the first part of the video. What is totally wacky is how this Japanese guy has amazingly steady hands and knows about how far a ring’s diameter is to move them so that they actually look like synchronized movement. You’re half waiting for him to pull his hands back and the rings just move by themselves. Completely trippy stuff.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?