If you really want to screw with your mind without taking drugs, just watch this guy’s optical illusion video. For a while there, I had thought they were four separate rings, but they’re actually two rings that are touching each in the first part of the video. What is totally wacky is how this Japanese guy has amazingly steady hands and knows about how far a ring’s diameter is to move them so that they actually look like synchronized movement. You’re half waiting for him to pull his hands back and the rings just move by themselves. Completely trippy stuff.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?