From the Chronicle of Higher Education: “Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders are, as a whole, not as well educated and financially successful as prevailing stereotypes often suggest, according to the preliminary findings of a report released on Monday. […] In fact, nearly half of all Asian-American and Pacific Islander students attend community colleges, and many of their ethnic groups have some of the lowest high-school-graduation and college-degree-attainment rates in the United States.” In other news, the sky is blue.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?