8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: High School Admissions
I selected colleges to apply to without ever visiting most of them. I even decided which one to attend without visiting the ones that accepted me. Looking back, I was pretty lucky that I ended up with a good experience. … Continue reading
As we prepared to leave The Daughter to start her freshman year of college, she started crying. The Wife started crying also. I was mostly numb as I wondered, how did we get to this point? Is this the culmination … Continue reading